Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Started a diet on the 16th of May, life looks full of hope for a better future.

I am a muslim north african so i was observing the ramadan during the month of May, usually i always lose weight in it due to fasting but this year felt different as i did cur back on food but not on soft drinks, some friends recommended that i take a chance and go see a nutritionist to help me with weight loss and i went for it.The shock was big, first i never thought i was this heavy, i am 185cm tall(6ft) and found out that i was 358lbs, what shocked me the most in all this that the nutritionist gave me the little slip after scaling and i found that my MetaAge is 42 and that was it for me my body is literally 14 years older than me and with cholesterol history in my family(taking regular meds for it since 6 years now and its super stable thankfully) and some other heart issues i saw the finish line was waaaaay closer than i ever thought, the nutritionist gave me a strict diet and i can proudly say that i have not tasted anything sweet or anything that is in the constellation of bread and pasta since that day.I hope that in a year or two i can be satisfied with the result and that i would stay disciplined in my diet. Here is a link to a picture of my nutritional stats(they are in Kg) from the start until now and by posting them here i hope to commit myself to keep posting them every step of the way.

To everyone still hung up on that first step towards a healthier life i can assure you it is worth it, i feel way better both physically and mentally and the knees hurt less every day.

submitted by /u/mrtalel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cMWthS

No comments:

Post a Comment