Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Adding accountability to lose weight

First time posting to Loseit, maybe to reddit entirely...

Current stats: 36M, 5' 9" (175 cm) and 200 lbs (90.7 kg)

I've resolved to lose weight so, so many times, and apart from one glorious summer where I achieved my ideal weight (160 lbs/72.6 kg), I've never been able to stick with it or maintain it long-term. For the most part, I've only been accountable to myself in terms of weight loss, so I figured I'd mix in a little outside accountability by joining Loseit.

My ultimate goal is to get back down to 160 lbs, maybe a bit lower, and stay there. Along the way, I hope to post my progress in return for some cheering on (and maybe some playful jeering). Please wish me luck!

submitted by /u/SoundsAndScience
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37hl3qf

No comments:

Post a Comment