Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Road to 130 lbs. Week 1: Successful!

Just a bit of a victory post. During quarantine I didn't do a lot of exercise or watch my diet. Went from low 160s to upper 160s which granted isn't that much, but it's noticeable on someone like me who is ~5'6". I've also been trying to get back down to 145 lbs FOREVER since I left Japan 2 years ago and gained back what I had lost in the states.

So here we are for the umpteenth time going from upper 160s to lower 160s. Last week I set a weight loss goal of 1lb and that anything after that was extra credit. I cut back on the alcohol, soda, and food overall. Ate protein-based foods, with a goal of consuming half of my body weight in grams of protein, and biked 10 miles every day for work while running every other day on top of that.

Combine all that with a daily limit of ~1500 calories give or take and I lost 2 lbs! Went from 168 to 166. Time to do the same this week!

submitted by /u/OfficiallyRelevant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h95q8F

No comments:

Post a Comment