Monday, June 1, 2020

Starting my journey!

I made this reddit account for a different reason but now I think it’d be best for me to use it to track my weight loss journey! I am new to this site so please be nice if I make any mistakes!

🐉Anyways I’m Sage, 20F and at 324 pounds. My goal is to lose at least 150 pounds in the next year (If I lose more though, that would be awesome lol.)

Earlier this year I had attempted losing weight and managed to get down to about 305 pounds but then fell back into depression habits and quarentine happened so I just binged like crazy.

I’m not sure how much I weighed when I started this time around but I’m gonna assume around 335 since I got a scale half way through the first week and I was about that. So, I think so far I’ve lost about ten pounds?

I started changing my diet and I actually feel much better! The first few days I decided to get healthy I did have some binges, but I haven’t felt the need to binge up until recently due to PMSing.

I work 8hrs-12hrs at a gas station so I am on my feet and walking most days, so I hope that helps me lose weight too! Once gyms open up again I’m gonna plan on getting a member ship and start lifting weights and stuff!

I think my weight loss journey goes kind of hand in hand with my mental health recovery journey; I’m not sure if that matters to anyone but I realized that if I can’t work on my mental health and process all my traumas then my physical health isn’t gonna get any better either.

Haha, sorry for the info dump and rambling! I’ll attempt to post weekly or bi-weekly weight updates for anyone who’s interested in following my journey! I’d love to make friends too! Although I do have a lot of anxiety so it may take a while for me to show my face or body.

submitted by /u/ValiantUnicorn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MwzmO9

No comments:

Post a Comment