Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Starting this journey again! Lost 31 kg/68 pounds before, maintained at 80+ kg / 176 lbs, and want to go under 60 kg for first time in my life.

32F, 5’3, SW:83 kg CW: 81 kg GW: 54 kg.

Hey guys!

All my life, I thought I was defective being bigger than my fellow petites. I was 65 kg during high school and gain to 75 kg during university. Lost a few to 65 for marriage and after my first child I gain to 98+ kg. I did low carbs for two weeks before finally being brave enough to step on the scale and was shocked to see 98 kg.

I did low carbs, cutting all white stuff from my meal. I went to 86 kg then pregnant with my second child, gain back to 93 kg. Start eating low carbs again and was losing until 67 kg. That was three years ago. Then I got lazy and busy.

These past three years i was hovering on 80-85. Each time I reach 85 I will cut carbs and lose to 80 kg then eat as usual again.

This time, I want to try low carbs again. What if I’m motivated enough? What if I do my best? What if I reach my best weight? I don’t want to wonder anymore.

I started last week. Cutting sugar for a week. I have forgotten about keto flu and the craving! So I started IF and fasting and ADF. My sweet tooth cuts down significantly. Lost 2 kg in a week (5lbs) and eat one cheat meal. I realised that each time I have this all or nothing mindset and when I fall over I start just eating what I want, bingeing.

So today, even though I gain a bit from eating the cheat meal, I lowered my expectations. I set 1 kg weight loss every week, and as long as I’m losing, I’m good.

So do you. We can do this! Let’s do this!

submitted by /u/katealias
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hxAxuJ

No comments:

Post a Comment