Friday, June 12, 2020

Starting to see abs!!!

I've been on a weight loss journey since last December. I've lost 11 lbs so far, and something that has really been helping has been exercising!!! I honestly love exercising, the feeling of my muscles being worn out, being able to do new things and pushing my body to new limits.

I've been doing many ab workouts lately, and thought I love working out, I absolutely hate ab workouts and HIIT workouts. However, today I looked in the mirror, and when I flexed really hard I could see my four upper abs!!!! I've never had visible abs in my entire life, and although my current relaxed stomach is still a bunch of squish, I'm so excited!!!!

I'm still in the overweight category and have a lot of fat to lose, but seeing this muscle definition has really inspired me to keep it up! Things like this are what makes weight loss fun and exciting.

This is my first time losing weight, and it's incredibly interesting to see how my body changes along the journey considering I have absolutely no expectations. I'm really stoked to see what my body will look like at the end of this year.

submitted by /u/TwinTemporaryTime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dYXTHo

No comments:

Post a Comment