Monday, June 15, 2020

Strength Training vs Cardio?

Hello!

I'm currently on a quarantine weight loss journey and putting all my energy into maintaining a healthy lifestyle like most of the people here who have really inspired me.

When I first started dieting and exercising, I was super motivated and loved the results.. so I ate less than 900 calories and exercised for 2 hours everyday: 17 min stretch, warmup -> 21 min abs, glutes, arms strength workout -> stretch and take a break -> 11 min cardio aerobics/dance workout -> 30 min cardio dance workout.

It helped me lose 9 pounds. Now, its been 2 months since I began this journey and I have been unmotivated, on a weight plateau, and have used more daily time into other things I enjoy doing.

This has shortened my workout to an hour because I always put it off until 9pm and don't want to exercise too close to bedtime as it interferes with my sleep.

For an unmotivated person like me who can now stick to a maximum of an hour to workout, should I do cardio or strength training to see the most weight loss results and get out of my plateau? I want to tone my body but before that I need to burn my stubborn stomach, thigh, and forearm fat.

Sorry for the long post, any help would be appreciated :))

submitted by /u/anonymous3531
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e5FIjt

No comments:

Post a Comment