Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Sudden Body Image Issues at halfway mark

I’m a little past half way of my weight loss journey, 80lbs down, 75 to go. The last few days I looked in the mirror and have been disgusted by what I see. My skin is saggy and I’m really grossed out about how fat I am now and how fat I used to be. I’ve never felt this way before. I used to be really confident in my morbidly obese body, I don’t know what happened.

And then last night purely accidentally my wife shared a photo we took of me in my spandex cycling kit to social media. I’m mortified and when I look in the mirror I’m even more disgusted. It was really hard to keep myself from binging on food last night, but I abstained.

I’m not even sure why I’m posting, guess I want to vent?

submitted by /u/PeanutButterSmears
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XKIu7T

No comments:

Post a Comment