Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Dropped 3lbs overnight due to illness and I’m secretly happy about it

So I’m really trying to maintain a healthy mindset and approach to my weight loss. But last night I threw up shortly before dinner (not on purpose; I think I just ate something for lunch that didn’t agree with me). I felt fairly normal after that but I was wary about eating anything for dinner, so I just went to bed to sleep it off. I weigh myself every morning, so when I stepped on the scale this morning, I saw I had dropped 3lbs from yesterday. I’m sure this is mainly due to a decrease in water after throwing up, but I couldn’t help but feel pleased. However, I want to really check myself on this feeling because this isn’t a healthy way to lose weight. Has anyone else felt like this?

submitted by /u/lets_lose_it
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AhECm5

No comments:

Post a Comment