Tuesday, June 9, 2020

I feel weird when people comment on my weight loss

Rant warning-

So I’ve lost about 35lb, and I’m halfway to my goal. I started losing weight just before quarantine started in my state, and I run a cafe where we are very chummy with our regulars. Now that we’ve reopened, I’m seeing everyone again, and EVERYONE is saying something. I thought I would love this part of my journey, but it makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable. I am a very confident person, even at my biggest, so it’s surprising to feel so sensitive about my body. Some people don’t even recognize me (I did also significantly change my haircut, plus masks at work). But it’s... jarring. I do love my body right now, and every step of the way, it just feels more personal that I anticipated. I’m doing this for me, not the general public.

submitted by /u/catmom_girlwonder
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cLJZHw

No comments:

Post a Comment