Tuesday, June 9, 2020

"Every extra fat cell is an unshed tear from incomplete grief from psychological wounds & unresolved trauma.”

I think we all can agree that food isn’t the issue, it’s us. I can walk past 50 bottles of alcohol completely indifferent but will bow down at the sight of cheese nachos.

I’ve had several disciplined periods of losing 20 pounds and working out but nothing is sustainable.

I can’t cut junk out for the rest of my life because it feels like I’m robbing myself of the only thing that makes me feel safe and gets me through the day.

I eat sugary, carby, dairy things when feeling stressed, neglected, low - anything negative!

I’ve heard from many sources that forgiving yourself and others the right way (“Sorry that I put on a happy face when I wanted to punch you in the face, I betrayed myself and will never let that happen again”), grieving and letting go causes a lot of weight to drop and eating compulsion to lessen.

Has anyone here made a positive experience in weight loss after letting go of trauma and past hurt?

submitted by /u/littlesunshine998
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YcLvwW

No comments:

Post a Comment