Monday, June 8, 2020

I’m nervous and scared about the Instagram I created to track my weight loss journey

So...here goes nothing. I’m a 24 year old, 5’7”, 201 lb woman. Today, I created an ig to help keep me accountable and on track with my weight loss/journey to health. I’m nervous because my friends/family/coworkers are following me(not many), but I don’t want to disappoint them. I’m scared I’m going to fail. I know I shouldn’t worry about their judgement, but I do. What if I don’t lose weight quickly enough, or what if I don’t consistently post? What is they judge me for not having having a large following? I know this is all a fear that I just need to get over, but how? I was hoping that creating the ig would get me excited, but now I’m just scared.

submitted by /u/missmybrotheralways
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30jW5VD

No comments:

Post a Comment