Monday, June 8, 2020

After multiple miscarriages, I'm ready to start my weight loss journey again. This is day 1.

I never had much of a weight problem until I started infertility treatments. Sure, I had 5-10 vanity pounds I would have liked to lose, but over all I was a healthy weight.

In 2016 my husband and I were starting year 5 of trying to start a family. We finally decided to see a fertility doctor. Over the course of the next 2 years, we had multiple failed fertility treatments. All the high powered, hormone filled drugs led me to gain about 50 pounds.

In 2018 we took a break from all the fertility stuff and focused on ourselves. I lost 40 pounds that year and felt great. I was running faster, and felt stronger and healthier than ever.

In 2019 I finally got pregnant, 3 times, and miscarried every one. With each miscarriage I gained more weight. I was eating everything in sight, just trying to handle my emotions. I gained back all the weight and more.

I'm finally back to a good place emotionally. So I'm ready to start my weight loss journey again. I have 52 pounds to lose and today was my new day 1.

submitted by /u/Mokeydoozer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h5uOfr

No comments:

Post a Comment