Thursday, June 4, 2020

[SV] Finally broke through my wall

I've tried time and time again to really lose weight and every time it's been super smooth going for a while but I get derailed and fall off the weight loss wagon before I break through 250 lbs.

This time I've been staying consistent, not obsessing, and generally just maintaining a caloric deficit without worrying a ton. I've had some bad meals here or there but instead of writing the day off, I just made sure that my next meal was back in line with the plan and kept on trucking.

Two weeks ago I was at around 250.6 and then had a REALLY bad cheat day (prob around 6k calories of bad food) and weight spiked back up. I figured it was just water weight and paid it no mind, returning to the plan. A week later and my weight still was a couple pounds over where I was before that cheat day and I was feeling pretty disheartened about it.

Still, I decided I'd stay the course and trust in CICO. Cue my overjoyed happiness this morning when I weighed myself at 249.2!

I'm far from my goal weight but this is the first time I've ever broken past the wall that 250 has been for me. I cannot begin to describe how heartening that is. I want to thank this community for always having good, informative, and supportive conversations that I could look to whenever I was feeling disheartened or miserable about my progress.

Keep on working at it folks, you'll get there.

submitted by /u/DapperNecromancer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xyfi44

No comments:

Post a Comment