Sunday, June 21, 2020

Very disheartened and worried

Like many here I’ve tried for years to be at a healthy weight and stay that way, with varying success. At the moment I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been, minus the few kg I’ve lost since starting again a month ago. This time I’m being smarter, counting calories and moving more. No more fad diets.

Two weeks ago my partner sat me down and gave me some frank truths. That he wasn’t attracted to me and hadn’t been for some while (eg some weight gain), and that he was seriously worried about my health and how that would impact the family we’re thinking of starting. He made it very clear that I need to get to a healthy weight, or he would leave me.

I accepted everything he said, it’s not like I didn’t know any of it, it had just never been said out loud before.

Cut to this morning. I normally weigh daily, but missed it the last couple of day’s. Nothing changed, I still ate 1250 calories, I still did some excercise. But instead of a drop, I had gained a kg. A kg. I had only lost 4, so in a few day’s I gained back 25% of what I had lost. Despite having changed nothing and doing everything like I’m meant to.

I use happy scale, and I know weight loss isn’t linear, but it was still enough of a gain to make my smoother and kind graph spike.

It’s just feeling inevitable. I’ll do everything right, but he’ll still leave me and I’ll still die of a heart attack.

Honestly I don’t even know why I’m posting, I’m just so frustrated I want to cry.

submitted by /u/babynewa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eyrUy0

No comments:

Post a Comment