Sunday, June 21, 2020

1 year ago vs today

transformation

Hi everyone, last november I decided to finally start losing weight. I can now finally say that I am confident about my body and I wish to inspire people to do the same as I did. Words cannot describe how much better I am feeling, both physically as mentally.

So this picture shows a weight loss of over 33 kg (72,75 lbs). I am sorry the month dates are in Dutch, but with some deduction I think you all will figure it out.

I could ramble on for 15 pages (FRONT AND BACK), about all things I did so I won't do that, but I shall try to answer all question about my weight loss. But for now I shall only name a couple of key things that worked for me.

hunger is just a feeling. If you eat whenever you feel like it, you are not in control. Try to be in control of what you eat and being hungry is not the worst thing in the world. Also, if you are not acting upon your hunger it will stop after a while.

even if you are not actively trying to build muscle, eating lots of protein will make you feel fuller for longer, things like chicken, tuna, and eggs worked perfect for me to reduce my total caloric intake. Which it is all about in the end.

Losing weigh is a hard process but BELIEVE me if I say that it is worth it. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. I am going to sleep now, if there are any questions, I'll answer them in about 8 hours :)

submitted by /u/esbecheesay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AWku9p

No comments:

Post a Comment