Sunday, June 21, 2020

I’ve made excellent progress on my weight loss but still dealing with problem areas

Male 6ft1 started losing weight a year and a half ago at 245 pounds currently sitting at 185 pounds.

My problem area has always been my chest, loosing weight has been a great decision, I can see my abs and my body over looks a lot more toned, unfortunately I still have man boobs and it’s annoying.

I am well aware that fat loss cannot be targeted but am curious if dedicating a day in the gym to my chest will help flatten the curve (: I workout 3 times a week doing a full body workout of around 19 sets.

I’m thinking at this point the only solution is to continue loosing weight but I’m afraid if I get down to 175ish I’ll look too frail? Have any guys been in a similar situation or felt with similar issues?

submitted by /u/they_callme_j
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V19y12

No comments:

Post a Comment