Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Weight loss social media accounts.

26 m 6'3 SW 360 CW 250 GW 200

I've got alot of friends and other accounts I've seen that have specific social media accounts directed towards their weight loss and fitness goals. I've been kinda thinking about doing one, I've lost alot of weight, 100+ lbs over the last 3 years I quit my desk job for a much more active one and started eating better. I've been doing a vegetarian diet combined with OMAD intermittent fasting. I'm back at my desk job and I've plateaued over the last year. I feel this may provide some extra motivation.

Has anyone had some experience with these types of accounts and had some good success/insights into them? Any negatives you've noticed?

submitted by /u/Scrigglywigglies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fa2V4i

No comments:

Post a Comment