Sunday, June 21, 2020

YouTubers/Influencers CURRENTLY losing weight??

I’m trying to (re)start a weight loss journey and I’ve been doing so for years. I’m 18 now, but since I was 15, I’ve been watching those “How I Lost Weight” videos. At this point, I’ve seen the most popular ones and the newer one just repeat info.

But, I’m interested in finding YouTubers (or instagrammers or tumblr pages) that are CURRENTLY in a weight loss journey. All the fitness YouTubers I’ve found have either already finished a journey, have made massive progress close to finishing, or have always been skinny/fit their whole lives. It’s nice to see people at your goal, but I would also like to have someone at my size going along with me.

Watching already fit-girls do exercise or show their meals isn’t 100% motivating when most are only working for maintenance. If you know of any pages, please let me know! The only person I can think of is samstartshere on Instagram.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/nocautiontaken
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hJLlpX

No comments:

Post a Comment