Sunday, June 21, 2020

Desperately want to lose weight but no motivation

I'm 20F weighing about 75 kgs (could be more or less but i'm too afraid to check) at 162 cm. At my lowest I weighed 60 kgs but I gained a lot of weight when I got to uni. My current ideal weight is 55 kg and that feels like its long away. I feel absolutely horrible in my body and genuinely want to get fitter but i have absolutely NO motivation or drive. I also know I have no discipline, and that explains why I have no control when it comes to portions and stuff. I dislike exercising and couldn't find something I enjoyed, so I focused on cooking healthier meals but I failed that too. I want to lose weight and I want to do it fast so I even turned to weight loss shakes (which worked but were too unsustainable).

I feel like I've tried every avenue for weight loss but I could never stick to anything. Any advice on how I can gain the skills (discipline, motivation etc) to kickstart my weight loss when I hate exercising and cannot stick to health eating?

submitted by /u/ScaryCow9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37Vm5Zi

No comments:

Post a Comment