Sunday, April 4, 2021

0 calorie jello is seriously helping curb my sugar tendencies

Losing the last 10lbs that I need to get to my goal weight has been so damn difficult, granted there are many reasons for that. I tried keto for two weeks back in March and it completely destroyed my body to the point where I had to get an endoscopy for constant stomach issues I was having and as a result I got diagnosed with gastritis and h pylori.

To be honest, it’s been difficult eating these last 2 months since anything can trigger stomach pain. That, plus my inevitable sugar consumption might be the culprits as to why I’ve been at a standstill with my weight loss. Seeing as I can’t really eat any other fruits besides bananas, I find jello to be my miracle food lol. 0 calories and only 8-10 carbs? No sugar either since it’s all artificial. I still have some refined sugars here and there, but jello has helped me lessen the amount of “bad” sugar consumption. Progress basically.

Take today, I had 2 white chocolate protein bars (around 180 cal & 10 carbs for each). It’s now late at night and I was just about to grab some pieces of dark chocolate cuz that little voice in my head was saying “ya know u want it, just one piece of chocolate is enough go get it fam it’s just 100 cals” when I clearly know just 1 or 2 pieces aren’t enough lmao. I stopped myself and opted instead to grab a sweet artificial jello. My chocolate urge is gone now. Everyday is a battle though 😂

I think I just wanted to vent...lol I've just been in so much pain, not being able to eat what I used to eat before my diagnosis, and on top of that still trying to lose weight, it's horrible. It feels like lost time honestly.

What are some ways that have worked for you in trying to control your sweet tooth? Can be anything, from food replacement to having a serious talk (battle) with yourself lol.

What healthy, sweet treats (besides fruit) do you eat to fulfill that sweet tooth?

submitted by /u/nemurin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31HWLUc

No comments:

Post a Comment