Sunday, April 4, 2021

No scale movement in 2 weeks

Things that I know - I am eating at a calorie deficit. Somewhere between 1,200 and 1,400 per day. - I am drinking at least 2l of water per day.

Things that I also know - I am a 31 year old woman with all the hormone fluctuations that come along with that. - I take various medications for depression and hyper hidrosis. I’m not sure the effects they have on weight loss. - I’m under a lot of stress and not sleeping well. - My measurements have changed. - I’m making healthier life choices. - The scale will move eventually.

I have over 30kg to lose. This is not going to be a short journey. I will start introducing exercise as soon as it’s feasible for me. In the scheme of things, 2 weeks is nothing.

submitted by /u/JM35_CB
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31YkFuZ

No comments:

Post a Comment