Sunday, April 4, 2021

Am I losing too quickly?

Hello wonderful people. I have been losing weight for almost 5 months now, through CICO (less food, lots more running). I track using My Fitness Pal, and given that I have an office job have it set to not very active, targeting 0.5kg a week, meaning that I am getting around 2000 calories a day. I also run 5 times a week, and will typically give myself 70 calories per km run, meaning an extra 500-700 calories per day 5 times a week. Despite eating these exercise calories, there has not been a single week of my weight loss journey where I have lost less than a kilogram. In the beginning this was great, as I was making progress fast. But in the last few weeks I have been losing an average of 1.2kg a week and I am starting to worry that it might be unhealthy. Does anybody have any thoughts on this, and in particular does anybody who has lost weight while doing a lot of running have advice on whether I am perhaps not eating back enough calories?

submitted by /u/tysonmaniac
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wsSCS2

No comments:

Post a Comment