Saturday, April 3, 2021

I’ve noticed that the last 25 lbs is way harder to lose than the first

About 4 weeks ago I posted about my progress here and I got a lot of support from you guys so thanks. Over the past 4 weeks I have been down to eating 1 meal a day while working a physically demanding job as aconstruction worker and still going to the gymat least once a week I have lost a total of 6 pounds . I am surprised at how much harder it gets overtime, but I am still progressing pretty well. Today I was able to run 1.5 miles under 20 minutes and can now do exactly 1 pull up! Weight loss is definitely more of marathon than a sprint as it test both your body and your willpower to keep going and it always helps to have people cheer you on so this is for someone who might just need the motivation to stay on track and keep your eyes on your goals.

submitted by /u/Schloomyschloms
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mk0p03

No comments:

Post a Comment