Tuesday, April 6, 2021

5'11"/F/26 PCOS and weight loss

Long time lurker here.

I've been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember. Just over a year ago I got diagnosed with PCOS and have been having a five month issue with anaemia this year which has left my energy levels and self image at an all time low. I've been heavier than this but never more determined.

Last summer I managed to lose weight on my stomach for once and go out for runs three times a week but I've majorly slipped off that path and gained back everything that I lost. I am the worst at sticking to my goals since I never see any real progress in my body which makes me think what's the point and I go back to eating like crap.

It's already extra hard to lose weight with PCOS and my mindset. I've tried intermittent fasting 16:8 and counting calories, none of which have really had any real results. Any help?

submitted by /u/esterized
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OsWMbG

No comments:

Post a Comment