Tuesday, April 6, 2021

maintenance? dietician? help?

hi guys, hope you're having a great week!!! i love this community but i've never posted before. i was hoping for some advice because right now i'm struggling.

i'm a 21 year old girl, currently about 135lb at 5'2". I lost 50lb from July 2020 to Feb 2021 through simple CICO, and got down to 130lb.

My goal was to maintain 130 for a month, then lose the last 10lb. But in March - between allowing myself more cals, prepping for final exams and stressful job interviews - I totally fell off the rails. I've gained 5lbs, but worse than that is the way I feel - bloated, out of control, my clothes feel constricting, i'm less focused on my school work... it's not a good time and knowing me it will only get worse from here.

The issue is that this isn't my first time losing weight. For the last 4 years I've lost then gained back big quantities of weight each year, which i know is awful for my body. I have jeans in every size from 6 to 14 because I'm always gaining or losing, never maintaining.

I know exactly what I need to do to maintain this healthy weight which i've worked really hard for over the last year. but i can feel myself slipping again back into this pattern I have, and i don't know what to do.

I was hoping for some advice from anyone with a similar experience? or some maintenance tips (especially as a short woman, since my TDEE is like 1500)?

Also, do you think i should see a dietician about this pattern? I've never talked to anyone out loud about my weight loss or gain, not even my friends, so it's kind of a foreign concept to me. but i would be open to trying anything at this point.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!

submitted by /u/beepboopbeepboobeep
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wxDV0o

No comments:

Post a Comment