Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Coming back to Loseit after years of maintenance.

Hello!

Loseit was a major help to me in my weight loss journey in 2015 - 2017. I read this subreddit daily in my process of losing 70 pounds and becoming a healthier, happier me! Truly, if you are just starting your journey, this is an incredible resource and I will say that IT WORKS!

I have been maintaining my lower weight, +/- 5 pounds, for multiple years now. I didn't need focus on my weight, and just had an active lifestyle and good portion control. At some point, after actively losing weight, the daily work becomes easier and you can settle into a lifestyle that maintains a comfortable body weight. BUT, it is so important to keep yourself in check even when you're not actively losing weight.

As I'm sure you are aware, there has been a pandemic, and that has made my exercise options limited while giving me lots of time to eat and lay around the house. Needless to say, I've slowly gained a little weight! Reasonably so, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. I'm about 10 - 12 pounds above where I'm most comfy in my body, so it's time for me to focus on me and get back under control. I know that losing weight is a difficult process, but it is also a joyful one! I can eat good food, exercise in ways I enjoy, and love my body by treating it right.

All this is to say - I'm SO glad to be back and working through this with the fine people of this subreddit!

submitted by /u/iamalsoafish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PDSrD3

No comments:

Post a Comment