Tuesday, April 13, 2021

A little motivation

First a little backstory.....I’ve been on a weight loss journey for the past 2 years. I’ve lost 30 pounds without really trying. (Just being more active stopped eating fast food, etc.) Now I’m actually trying to lose 18 pounds before I get married to meet my goal weight of 145ish (I’m 5’4). I’ve been really consistent with working out with a personal trainer, following a good meal plan, and being active overall. But making weight-loss a primary goal has made my progress seem slow and I can’t help but compare myself to others. Also, when I slip off the wagon a bit I worry I’ve undid all my good progress. For anyone struggling like me here’s some motivation and reminders for myself: 1.) Focus on the non scale victories like how you feel, your confidence, how much healthier you are now. 2.) Recognize it’s not realistic to eat 100% clean all the time and a couple slip ups won’t undo your progress. This is a lifestyle change and by staying consistent overall you’re going to make progress. 3.) Social media is fake and all those bodies you compare yourself too have been specifically posed and edited to make them look as good as possible. 4.) You’re beautiful, desirable and capable as the person you are right now and in every stage of your journey.

Stay strong everyone ❤️

submitted by /u/PresentationOutside8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aoA8cn

No comments:

Post a Comment