Monday, April 19, 2021

After finally reaching my weight loss goal last week, I cried today during sex because I hated how my boobs looked.

I'm not sure what I want to get out of this post, I just need to get it off my chest (no pun intended).

Over the last 8 years, I've been on and off diets trying to get to my (in my eyes) ideal weight: 60 kg. At my heaviest I weighed about 80kg and my biggest boob size was 85D. I've had a great cico streak since september and lost the final 8,5 kg to get to 60. I couldn't be happier that I finally did it!

I like that I lost the weight, I really do. I feel healthier, I love my face and how more defined my smile is, I love how clothes fit me way better, I love the feeling of seeing myself in pictures and in the mirror and seeing a lean person.

I just really, really hate the fact that my boobs have shrunk and begun to sag a bit. They're a B at best now. My bras don't fill up anymore so I'm just wearing a soft bralette atm which means I practically have no chest in wider shirts. But in clothing it's not the biggest issue, the overall nice lean look I have now evens it out imo.

This evening I was on hands and knees, naked, because reasons, and I looked at my boobs and they were just hanging there like two flat little cones. The sight of it just made me tear up and we had to stop because I was so sad. My boyfriend does a great job of making me feel beautiful in case you were wondering, tonight however no amount of compliments and love could stop my sadness.

I miss my fat girl boobs. I hope that with some strength training (the gyms will hopefully open in a month or so), it'll tighten a little bit. But for now, I'm just trying to get used to the fact that at 26.. I'm already dealing with saggy boobs. I'd hoped to save that for 40 year old me after 3 children, but alas.

submitted by /u/MayiaBlue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aqbNTf

No comments:

Post a Comment