Monday, April 19, 2021

How have people reacted to your weight loss?

To those who have lost weight and it became noticeable to others, how have they reacted to it?

I just wanted to hear about others experiences with people’s reactions to their own weight loss, it’s one of the most interesting topics for me to explore and regardless of the bad and good I like reading about how things have changed.

I’ve lost around 20-30lbs the last half of a year and have less then 20 to go for my goal weight. My weight loss has been noticed by people because I lose weight in my face/upper body/waist first and lower half last. So when they see my face they tend to be quick to see me skinnier and comment on it.

I’ve gotten marveled comments about “how much weight you’ve lost!” And how skinny I look, but I’ve also been asked if I was starving myself for some reason.

My relatives tend to have a big focus on me and my cousins weights and bodies, often people noting when one of us had lost weight or “how chubby” one had gotten or looked. I’m thankful that my more immediate family doesn’t make comments on my weight unless I look skinnier but my cousins are really not lucky.

So how have people reacted to your weight loss?

submitted by /u/Agrian_cusz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n2F5fP

No comments:

Post a Comment