Monday, April 19, 2021

Losing weight without tracking calories/food intake?

23/F 5’6” SW: 150lbs CW: 150lbs GW: 130lbs

So I’ve struggled with losing weight for a long time (being that every time that I want to, I literally can’t), and I noticed that the only time that it was even a little successful for me was when I joined WW and was tracking every little thing I ate. Although it was helpful and gave me a good start, it started to get pricey over time and tracking things became very tedious and hard to keep up with (when I would out to dinner with friends or at a family BBQ and didn’t know the exact nutritional breakdown of everything going in my body), which would cause me to lose motivation and end up back at square one again. Another reason why I’m trying to avoid tracking food all together is that I now live in France and even though I speak the language, the food labels and metric measurement system still confuses me.

So in summary: have any of you have any luck with weight loss without keeping track of calories or food intake? Basically just sticking to a general outline of a diet where you focus on eating healthier fresh foods, limiting carb intake without completely eliminating them (I personally don’t believe anything strictly keto style is sustainable in the long run). If not, I was wondering if any of you could offer me tips/resources/advice for tracking or easy (and cheap) apps I could use for it?

Thank you everyone in advance and I wish you all luck on your own journeys 💕 (I stumbled across this group today and it seems like a really great resource)

submitted by /u/amandacurrann
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sxzgIv

No comments:

Post a Comment