Monday, April 19, 2021

Finally stuck to a diet for a day!!!!

(Male, 15, 5’11, SW 260, CW 265

First, some background. I have always been “fat”, and I never really thought much of a diet of exercise. This changed in 8th grade when I felt like doing something about it. I joined the wrestling team, something that is very weight based, at that time I was 240, and I couldn’t go past 250, and I liked that kind of mindset. So I did wrestling, and I didn’t loose much weight because I would go home and eat whatever because I “deserved” it for doing practice that day, which really set me back.

Skip forward to last June and I found a scale, and I was super stunned to see that I was at 260. I wanted to go back down below 250 because of wrestling. So my dad helped me set up a diet and I somehow managed to loose 10 pounds in about 10 days of the diet, along with some sort of exercise everyday. After that 10 days I binged on pizza, and it all went downhill from there. From June to August I slowly gained back the weight due to me not being motivated. I already signed up for football before school shutdown, and luckily that was starting back up in September. I managed to loose 20 pounds from football and a somewhat diet. This put me at 240, just in time for wrestling, the same weight I was last year. I reached my goal for wrestling.

Wrestling went on for all of November, but the start of December, my state shut down all winter sports for a month. This was okay as for as my weight loss. But it changed end of December when my family and I went to Disney. I gained 10 pounds in the week we were gone, putting me at 250. That was fine for wrestling cuz of a two pound allowance (I know it’s confusing)

But since wrestling ended I’ve gone back up to 265. And today marks the first day of me starting back up the diet after weeks of me trying to start one, but ending up giving up at the end of the day and start binging. I hope to go back down again, but for next years wrestling the weight class I would be in would be 215-285. For anyone who knows wrestling that is all the heavyweights, and if I weigh less then that means it will be harder for me, but I might be on JV since I will be a sophomore next year and there will be someone else in 215-285, and that should give me time to (hopefully) drop down below 215.

Anyways thank you for reading this. I would greatly appreciate advice from someone in similar shoes.

submitted by /u/Toadliam769
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3x83YeO

No comments:

Post a Comment