Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Am I missing something?

Hi darling losers,

I could very simply use a little advice and lovies. I very recently started my weight loss journey. For the past two weeks I’ve maintained 16:8 IF and CICO with a 1200-1350 calorie intake (sedentary), as well as about 4 gym workouts per week mixing cardio with strength training. Now granted, I no longer feel all bloaty and blah, but other then that I feel no different. I know it’s early days, and I still have things to improve, but compared to how I ate and how little I exercised previously I guess I thought I’d start feeling SOMETHING.

It’s been a rough few days. I feel quite stressed from work, I feel lethargic and I’m dragging myself through life at the moment. I do have mental health issues but I don’t think they factor in this time. It feels physical. According to MyFitnessPal I’m meeting my nutrient needs, but it still feels like I’m missing something. Am I doing something wrong?

I guess I would just like to hear from anybody who experiences or has experienced this kind of slump, and if there is any advice you can offer, please do. I need hugs from people who understand how difficult this journey can be.

submitted by /u/naturesfuckup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3v6nYNa

No comments:

Post a Comment