Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Weight loss plateau and self-hatred

Hi! I think this is a quite suitable place for this small rant and I could definitely use some advice. I'm a 17 year old female, I weigh around 70 kg (154 pounds) and I'm 170 cm (5'5") tall. I've been struggling with weight loss for quite a long time now, a few years ago I came down from 85 kg (187 pounds) to 65 (143 pounds), however it wasn't in a very healthy way, so when I stopped starving myself when I hit my goal weight, I gained around 15. Now I've managed to get down to my current weight, however, I'm still extremely unhappy with the way I look and I have absolutely no idea what can I do to get to my ideal weight - 60 kg (132 pounds). Currently I eat around 1500 calories a day (this is my rough estimate, I don't count them), I do HIIT 3-4 times a week, sometimes other kinds of exercises and I go on long walks quite frequently. I do see that my body is getting more toned, but the thing I'm most insecure about is my belly, and it's just not getting thinner, the scale isn't moving either. Yesterday I cried because I just can't help but feel that my body is disgusting, whenever I look at my stomach, saggy breasts and stretch marks literally everywhere i just feel disgusted with who I am. I probably should just reduce my calorie intake, but I don't know where the healthy limit is really, and I don't want to start counting each calorie again, because it has an extremely negative effect on my mental health.

Any advice will be appreciated, I just really want to finally feel happy with the way I look. Thank you in advance! :)

submitted by /u/hokapo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gr1r9I

No comments:

Post a Comment