Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Looking to accelerate my weight loss but not sure how to go about it

My weight loss journey started back in August 2020 and slowly since then I've come to lose 18lbs. Now that I'm starting to feel some benefits from the weight loss (Better sleep, better fitting clothes) I'm looking to accelerate my weight loss with more exercise.

From August I've only purely been doing calorie counting and in Jan this year I've started purposefully walking around 30mins per day which has helped.

I don't have time to go to the gym due to travel so my best time for workouts is between 7-8am before working from home. Is it something as simple as flicking on a youtube training video?

Can anyone recommend an outdoor mat to use on concrete to avoid damage to my hands, knees and possible shin splinters?

submitted by /u/Dangerbadger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3v4Rm6q

No comments:

Post a Comment