Tuesday, April 20, 2021

At a loss for dieting, Can someone give some advise?

I am a male in my 30s. I've always carried belly fat. I eat pretty healthy and yes I have a snack here and there (when not dieting). I am a person that would prefer to eat raw fruit or veg over a bag of chips or cookies When I am dieting I am strict. I have tried the keto diet 2 times. The first time I lost 20-30 lbs in 3 months (very strict and used the carb manager app). Then the weight loss just stopped so I went back to normal dieting. Half of the weight came back after I went back to normal eating. I went back on the Keto diet a few months ago and lost about 10-15 lbs in 3 weeks. Same cycle weight came back and I hit a plateau. It was suggested to me that the weight I may be losing is more water weight that I wouldn't be losing fat that fast.

I am trying a diet I used to go on when I was into weight lifting, high protein (white meat), low carb, no sugar. Even when I was into weight lifting I always had a belly. Daily diet consist of

-Breakfast- 1 egg omelet with spinach and sometimes chicken OR oatmeal with berries and Green Tea.

-Lunch Salad plain or with grilled chicken (healthy dressing)

-Fish or Chicken cooked in coconut oil or in the oven, 1 cup of brown Rice (sometimes an egg mixed), salad or green veg.

**I have been on this diet for 2 weeks, I feel healthier but lost zero weight.

Even when I am not dieting 99% of the time I have salads for lunch and always drink water.

I thought maybe there is something going on with my health but all my blood work is great. I am 5'10" 209. Are there any other diet suggestions out there or thoughts?

submitted by /u/Real_Engineering_49
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qbfwxk

No comments:

Post a Comment