Tuesday, April 20, 2021

difference between net calories and total calories

17F H: 4’10.36 (148.25cm) W: 112lbs (50.8kg)

I’ve recently started trying to lose weight and read up on here that 1200 calories is the minimum you should eat. It’s also recommended to exercise and burn off calories so weight loss is quicker, specially for people like me who fall onto the short end.

My tdee is around 1500 and I usually eat 1200. I burn around 320 calories through walking and biking each day. Meaning my net calories ends up being 880.

Due to this I have two questions that keep bothering me.

1: is it okay to be at net 880 calories?

2: what’s the difference between eating 880 calories only while not exercising and eating 1200 but having 880 net calories

I’m sorry if any of this is confusing. I’m not exactly sure how to word what I’m asking. All I know is that I want to lose weight as sustainably and as healthily as possible, so any help will be much appreciated. Thank you!

submitted by /u/alannajaslene
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tMDxZO

No comments:

Post a Comment