Saturday, April 17, 2021

Broke my plateau, tiny but big whoosh!

Long time lurker, and I just love this community, I always find what I am looking for here.

My first-ish post, so please bear with me.

Backstory: Starting weight was 78 kgs and current weight is 55.1 kgs, 5'2 ish female, 18 years old.

Since 27-28th march till 17th april is where I was stuck at 56 kgs. Despite a 1350 calorie diet, 60-75 minute LISS jump rope, and 3 times a week strength training. So, I lost 0 weight for 3 weeks despite the above.

I also have PCOD (diagnosed at 15, no medications) and hypothyroidism, and I was so confused why I wasn't losing weight.

I thought it could be my late periods ( by 2 weeks, yikes) Then, day before yesterday, got some spotting and all other period-symptoms and gradually (1-2 days) lost weight till 55.75. I read up on everything and anything that could be causing this: Water weight, muscle gain, calorie-counting errors, and overexertion, thyroid, pcos related. I almost got my tsh checked. I checked my waist-cms, hadn't checked since January, turns out lost 10 cms! ( 3 ish inches, but 10 cms sounds better, lol)

Now, as small as it seems, the scale finally budged (Maybe due to whatever the hell kind of hormone fluctuations these past days) From 56 to 55.1 after 3 weeks. I am perfectly content with that, slow weight loss has always been my thing no weight loss, not so much ;) considering how I am pretty adjusted to this lifestyle and don't go to the extremes.

It is 1 am now, and I am writing this a few minutes after my new low because you guys are the only internet-people I wanted to share this with!!❤

submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Rate210
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dpW4FG

No comments:

Post a Comment