Thursday, April 15, 2021

Can’t lose enough weight without working out :(

Me and a friend of mine decided to start our weight loss journeys this year together, downloaded MFP, and started working out. We have been doing this for almost 2 months. I’ve lost a little over 7 lbs. My weight loss significantly slows when I don’t work out, even if I am still only eating 1000-1200 calories. Like i’m talking I’ll lose .2 lbs in a week instead of 1.5-2. What makes it so maddening is the friend I am doing this with hasnt worked out ONCE and has lost a pound more than me.

Well I say no more! One of my biggest setbacks was not having what I really needed to workout at home every day. I had enough for strength workouts, but not cardio, and I love cardio. So I splurged and bought a stationary bike that came in yesterday. Yall I’m so excited for this, this is exactly what I needed to keep myself in check. A workout that I love to do. I know my journey started 2 months ago, but it feels like it’s starting again, even better.

Just needed someone to talk at about this but also feel free to comment with any tips/personal experiences/anything :)))

submitted by /u/venusintheflesh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3v5WyHh

No comments:

Post a Comment