Friday, April 9, 2021

Can’t wrap my head around these numbers

I can’t wrap my head around this weight loss Excel sheet that I have.. I’ve figured out averages, I’m eating at a deficit, and all this. I’m losing weight but I’m not losing it at the rates that it says I should be.

According to excel I average a deficit of 1/4 lb per day so over a 7 day week I should be losing 1.75lbs a week but because my weight fluctuates so much I’m not seeing it. If I average that much of a loss then over these 7 weeks I’ve been trying then I’ll have lost 12.25lbs but I’ve actually lost 7 lbs as of today.

I’m weighing myself every day so I get to see the increase/decrease so I can establish the most accurate and UTD data. My Fitbit and TDEE say that I burn ~2800 calories. I shoot for 1600 calories of food a day. I weigh my food and track it with MyFitnessPal. I know 1lb of loss per week is healthy so I’m really trying to figure out my caloric consumption because if I’m not losing the weight that it says I should be on paper should I drop the calories more or should I maintain it and scrap this Excel spreadsheet?

TLDR: I’m losing weight but not at the rate that the data says

submitted by /u/raulinplatt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39SqfDp

No comments:

Post a Comment