Wednesday, April 7, 2021

eating carbs, helps??

Hi, I’m noticing an almost-trend in my weight loss.

I’m 1/3 through a modest goal of losing 30lbs. I am mostly doing this through exercise and counting calories.

Occasionally, I will have nights where I feast on carbs. The main culprits are Chex Mix and cookies. After nights like this, when I weight myself the next morning, I notice I am about a pound to two pounds lighter. It also usually happens during weight plateaus, for instance when I was weighing exactly 185.7 lbs for a few days in a row.

Does anyone have any information, or know if this is a real thing instead of a coincidence? I suspect my body changes when I revert to eating maintenance for a day, because often the bag of chex mix or whatever will push me out of my 500 cal deficit.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/onlyfortheholidays
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31WfWJW

No comments:

Post a Comment