Sunday, April 11, 2021

Finding the balance...?

I am 11 weeks into my weight loss journey, have lost 4.5kg so far sticking to a calorie deficit, weighing every single morsel of my food and exercising 4x a week.

In the Uk, we have been in pretty strict lockdown since early January but this week things are beginning to reopen.

I won’t deny the absence of social events, restaurants and cocktail bars has been excellent for my self discipline and progress... But as the return to some degree of normality looms, as do the social invitations and inevitable temptations that come with them.

I’m interested to know how people find the balance with living life and trying to lose weight? I told myself I have no real deadline to get to my goal weight but the last thing I’d want is to set myself back and undo any progress.

submitted by /u/padylarts989
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mH4J9Y

No comments:

Post a Comment