Friday, April 2, 2021

First goal weight!

SW: 189 CW: 174.5 GW2: 165 Hello all!! I have hit my first goal weight of 175lbs, this is the lowest my weight has ever been in my adult life. In the beginning of quarantine I went from 200-177lbs, then met my partner and gained about 11lbs of “happy weight.” I returned to my weight loss journey with a renewed since of how I want to approach it. I’m going slower, incorporating more physical activity, building better habits, and it’s feeling much more sustainable. I am learning so much about myself, and I’m so grateful for this supportive community. Everyone returning to this journey after a slip or break, you can do it!! Remember to celebrate small victories along the way, especially on the days that feel the hardest! Onto the next goal!!

submitted by /u/Localspicegirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fxZGHj

No comments:

Post a Comment