Friday, April 2, 2021

I think it’s finally starting to hit me...

5,5 16F SW: 176lbs CW:152lbs GW: 140lbs

Hey again guys!

As some of you may know I’ve been quite active on this community for a while now. It’s been a crazy journey since I started losing weight at the end of October last year. I’ve lost 24 pounds since then, but I’ve been pretty vocal on here about how I have barely seen a change in myself physically aside from my face looking slimmer. Today I had lost a pound and looked in the mirror and I thought my stomach was actually looking a little slimmer. Anyways, I had bought some new jeans for my self as a nice treat (I don’t want to buy loads of new clothes as I’m losing weight they are gonna end up being too big so it’s a waste of money) and they are UK 12, a US 8 I think? So I wore these jeans and I bought them when I was 153 pounds and they fit perfect, like not too big not too small they fit just right. I just got home and I’ve ate so I’m bloated but I’ve noticed that these jeans are like a bit loser. Lose enough that I can fit a few of my fingers in there, and that was all in 1 pound????? Plus I was bloated at this time. Anyways, the point is I think I’m at that time where weight loss is getting way more noticeable and I’m gonna lose more dress sizes now that I’m only 2 pounds away from a healthy bmi. For those who don’t know what the paper towel effect, it’s basically where weight-loss becomes way more visible when you get closer to your goal weight, like at the end of a paper towel, the last few sheets make it look much smaller, same goes for weight-loss. I don’t really know why I’m posting about this but I think it’s insane that each pound seems to be making such a difference already. I’ve also seem to have lost another inch around my waist within like 1-2 pounds? I’m so excited but also kinda overwhelmed! Hope this was encouraging for those who haven’t seen much change yet even after losing a lot of weight.

submitted by /u/lurkerec123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mgl2dr

No comments:

Post a Comment