Friday, April 2, 2021

Calorie deficit

19F Height: 5’4 Current weight: 202 lbs Goal weight: 150 lbs I’m 202lbs and 5’4 Slightly active like housework and I go for short walks maybe 1-3 times a week. My calorie deficit is 1500 calories. Does this seem too low? I feel like I’m still hungry a lot. Idk if it’s bc I used to snack all day so now my body just wants snacks all the time. I’ve been keeping my calorie deficit for 5 days now. If I have like 1 cheat day a week where I go slightly over my deficit will that hinder weight loss? Any tips on healthy things to eat that will also keep my full longer? I use my fitness pal and Lose it just to compare apps and lose it gives me 1500 calories but MFP gives me 1800. I’m not sure which one to follow.

submitted by /u/Heaven5956
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QXONnL

No comments:

Post a Comment