Friday, April 2, 2021

phentermine?

I am a 22 yr, 5ft 5in, 1170 CW with a goal of around 130-145. I have always been chubby my entire life, and really want to lose the 30 pounds I have gained as a result of that solid college life, pandemic, and sprinkle of depression. I most likely have PCOS, as other women in my family have it. I went to a weight loss clinic and was prescribed phentermine. As someone in the medical profession, I have done the healthy lifestyle before, but it never stuck because it came from a place of self hatred and parental pressure. I started taking half a 37.5 dose for 4 days now and have noticed a huge decreases in appetite, but feel winded frequently and have had issues with sweating and trouble sleeping.

I am consuming sub 1200 calories easily, and I meet twice a week with a trainer to workout and lift, as well as walk lots and eat most non-processed foods. I have only lost 1 pound am a worried that either my metabolism is shot or I need to cut more food out, which is pretty impossible. How can I , while using phentermine lose the most weight and not ruin my metabolism? Should I even continue taking it? I am honestly a bit clueless and any advice or personal anecdotes would be great.

submitted by /u/such_zarcasm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PNkGim

No comments:

Post a Comment