Friday, April 2, 2021

No weight loss after 3 months, birth control issue?

I'm so frustrated. I've been going to the gym for about two months now. I've been counting calories for three months, I was at a 1200 calorie budget until I recently went up to 1400 because I was told it wasn't healthy. In these 3 months, I've lost 2 pounds. Well, it seems like I lost 2 pounds, my weight fluctuates so much I could just as well have lost 0.

For some background, I got on birth control nearly a year ago went from 160 lbs to 175 lbs. Late January I was told that my old birth control pills were no longer covered and had to switch and deal with all of the hormone changes in that.

I'm wondering if anyone here has dealt with no real weight loss because of their birth control to see if that's what is causing me to be stuck. I've been going to the gym at least 3 days a week and am consistently under the calorie count without including workout calories burnt. It's been very discouraging and I want to find out what's holding me back before I give up.

submitted by /u/mechanicalgigs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mg0gup

No comments:

Post a Comment