Friday, April 2, 2021

Getting over a bad patch!

I was feeling invincible in my weight loss until recently. I’m a short woman so I was under no illusion that my weight would drop really fast, but I still managed to achieve a 10lb weight loss in as many weeks. It didn’t feel challenging, I was in a really good routine and had even broken the sugar habit.

Then I moved house and with the stress, the bad habits came RIGHT back. Chocolate all day long, sugar for breakfast, barely drinking enough water and getting takeaways all the time. I fell off the wagon and I fell hard. The past few days I’ve noticed my weight loss has totally stalled since I moved and it’s been quite depressing - I felt like giving up. I was getting quite cocky before but it just goes to show how easy it is for things to derail.

But I decided to have a read of r/loseit tonight and I guess the stories, motivation and encouragement from you all has been infectious. I’ve just put in an order for a healthy online food shop so I’ll be stocked up for the week, planned my meals and am going to finally start exercising again. I have space, a nice new area for running and even some new workout gear, so no excuses! The house is clear of junk food (because I ate it lol, but at least it’s gone now!) and I feel ready to start again. Once this Easter weekend has gone, I’ll be back on it.

Looking to hit the one stone mark (14lbs) by the end of April. Let’s go!! Thanks everyone for being such a positive community - you’re keeping me going!

submitted by /u/whosmilhouse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rSo2y4

No comments:

Post a Comment