Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Gained weight after 100lbs loss

I’ve been losing weight since 2019, I was 250lbs and I got down to 140lbs. I’ve been ecstatic about this, my life has changed for the better and I’m the healthiest I’ve ever been. 2021 has been tough, I had abdominal surgery in January was bed bound for a month and shortly afterwards I lost someone to covid. I haven’t been feeling my best, a cheat day here and there has turned into week long binges and I’ve gained around 10lbs. It might not sound like a lot but I feel so unhappy and angry with myself that I’ve fallen off the wagon...I’ve put blood sweat and tears into this weight loss for 2 years and now I’ve blown it.. just had to get this off my chest

submitted by /u/rainy_r0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dhSxcv

No comments:

Post a Comment