Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Has anyone experienced weight loss after cheat meals?

Hey everyone,

I'm a 6'2" guy, my SW was 292 in November and I'm down to around 225 today with fluctuations as low as 220. I have no idea. I've noticed something a bit weird.

When I'm having mini "plateaus" where I'm stuck between 2+- pounds, and I decide to go out with friends for some drinks or order wingstop for dinner, the next day instead of gaining water weight or just fat in general, I drop pounds. For example, this past weekend I was out Saturday and Sunday getting drinks and having not the healthiest dinners. My weigh in on Sunday was 223 pounds. That night I had about 5 beers, some shots, and a chicken sandwich for dinner. The next day I woke up at 220.3 pounds. I was ecstatic, but I knew that was probably temporary. I have had similar situations where I'll have a few beers or order something unhealthy for dinner once in a while and I'll see that drop the next day even though I'm expecting to swell up. I went back to my normal routine of exercising and eating ~2000 calories. Today I woke up at 225. To be fair, I had a sodium heavy dinner and probably could have drank more water, but the fluctuations in my favor after cheat meals are kind of throwing me off. Anyone know how I can explain the drops after bad meals?

submitted by /u/Dry_Buddy_2553
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wRn9cG

No comments:

Post a Comment